One of the most common complaints from clients, relates to legal fees. The complaint usually arises in situations where lawyers have not been upfront and realistic with their clients as to what their legal costs might be. At Oner Family Law we make sure that:
- You are advised of all relevant hourly rates and how we charge at our initial appointment with you;
- We provide realistic cost estimates as to what your matter might cost and break such costs down into stages;
- We provide itemised accounts so you know what you are paying for;
- If a “blow up” has occurred on your matter, which results in our estimate of fees increasing, you are advised of the increase well in advance;
- If you have a concern/query as to your account and the cost of your matter overall, we discuss those issues with you in detail, so as to resolve any concerns you may have.
- If suitable, a fixed fee is offered.
At Oner Family Law, it is important to us you feel that every cent you are spending on legal fees has been earned by your solicitor, is necessary, and worth it.